Residential House & Lot
Vacant Lots For Sale
Islands For Sale
Huge 2-Storey Tagaytay House in Splendido Taal and Country Club
Stunning 3-storey house located in a very sought after residential area of Splendido Taal and Country Club off Tagaytay. This generously proportioned and well-presented family home occupies a plot in an unusually peaceful gated community and located in exceptionally most elevated rural position in the village. Spacious and fabulous. Exceptionally light and very airy inside. High ceiling. Versatile open-planned lounge, kitchen and dining. Two (2) balconies with spectacular breath-taking views of Taal Volcano/Lake and Golf course. Golf course is just a stone-throw away. Excellent location, few yards from two (2) security guard posts. Three air-conditioned bedrooms (master-bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with bath tub). With maid’s quarter with toilet/shower. Front garden with water feature. Fireplace. Bar. Finished to excellent standard and clean contemporary décor throughout.
More photos here.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
||Splendido Taal and Country Club, Kilometer 67, Tagaytay-Nasugbu National Highway (Aguinaldo Highway), 4221, Laurel, Batangas, Philippines
About Batangas Province | Map of Batangas Province
||292 sq. m.
||Residential House and Lot
- Constructed in December 2010
- Property tax up-to-date
- First owner, owned by foreign couples
- Gated community along the main Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway (Aguinaldo Highway)
- Located inside Splendido 18-hole golf course designed by infamous Greg Norman
- Property located in between 2 guard posts
- Village has roaming security between 7PM to 6AM
- 5-minute drive to nearest church, Robinson's Supermart, 7 minutes to wet/dry market
- Breezy day and night; no need to use air-conditioners
- All 3 bedrooms with air conditioning units
- 2 balconies complimented by recessed, stylish, modern French doors
- Toilets/bath rooms: 5
- 2 balconies
- Solar water system for hot shower
- Water pump
- High ceiling
- All windows with screens, curtains/custom-made blinds
- Decors came from abroad
- Cable TV
- All rooms are cable-ready
- Well maintained, pest control is kept regularly/monthly
- Front and rear garden has been landscaped, has fish pond and a water feature
- Basement is open-plan, has kitchen, bar, dart board, and fire place, work top, sink, toilet/shower, can be converted to a separate flat
- Basement has 2 separate tool cabinets
- Servant’s quarter separated from the main house
- Fitted with solid wood double panel front door with screen doors (mahogany wood)
- Lot has been pre-treated for termite control prior to construction and maintained every year
- Galvanized iron roof (not wood)
- Italian floor tiles
- Reinforced steel bars used are above standard (bigger than what is normally used for residential building to ensure durability)
- Residents with access to club house and golf course
- Quiet neighbors
- Ground floor: open-planned lounge, kitchen and dining room, powder room and balcony
- Second floor: 3 bedrooms, en-suite master bedrooms with walk-in closet and bath tub and balcony, common toilet with bath tub and shower enclosure
- Basement: with fireplace, bar, kitchen worktop and sink, cabinets, toilet and shower; can be converted to a separate flat
- Garage: 1 car garage, can park on the road both front and rear part of the house
- Entry to a wide, brightly-lit lounge through double doors. Windows overlook the drive way, front and back streets. On entering, the eye is immediately drawn across the lounge through a sweeping wide archway into the stunning view, where a huge 4-panel French doors affords eye catching the Taal and Golf course.
- To the left of the archway reveals the particularly well-appointed breakfast kitchen. The kitchen is furnished with wall and base units topped with lengthy stretches of solid granite. Plenty of storage space is available in addition to the appliances, including fridge, microwave and gas hob with oven. The composite sink is position beneath a descent size window looking towards the views.
- A dropped breakfast bar offers seating close to balcony. The powder room is on the left side of the dropped breakfast bar.
- The kitchen door leads off into the servant’s quarter, fitted with a white low-level WC and white wash hand basin. It includes a washing machine.
- To the right of the archway leads to spacious and bright dining area, affording the gorgeous views of the Taal Lake/Volcano and the golf course. The focal point of the large space is a sizable wooden display cabinet made in Malaysia with matching 8-seater dining set (table with glass). The dining hall and its balcony afford gorgeous views of the rear street and the overlooking views of Taal plus the golf course.
- To the right of the lounge is a staircase leading to the basement and leading to the second floor.
- On the second floor, to the right of the staircase is the master bedroom which has its own walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Double doors conceal 2 fitted wardrobes and windows overlooking stunning views. The Master Bedroom balcony offers the full view of the gorgeous Taal Volcano, the lake and the golf course and at night, the well-lit Sky Ranch. The fully-tiled master bathroom has a large bath tub, walk-in closet and dresser, modern basin sits on granite worktop. To the end of corridor is the fully neutral tiled common bathroom with cupboard, bath tub, and shower enclosure.
- To the left are 2 descent sized bedrooms of the same size with built-in wardrobe and have the view of the front street.
- Down the stairs is the basement. The focal point of the large space in the basement is a sizeable cream marble fireplace with a wood fire and the room provides an excellent formal/informal gathering place to complement the cozy snug off the bar. The basement has 3 sets of French doors ideal for an open party. Lot was surveyed for the soil prior to construction
- To the left side of the property is the water feature and side access path leads towards the rear garden and the basement. To the right side of the property is the driveway. Down the basement at the rear of the property is a small nicely landscape garden and a patio with flowery plants grown in the pots.
|FACILITIES AND AMENITIES OF THE CLUB HOUSE
- Fine dining restaurants
- Coffee Shop
- Game room
- Banquet hall and function rooms
- Wireless Internet access
- Covered tennis court
- Badminton court
- Men’s and Women’s Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Day spa and massage
- Swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Bowling Alley
- Golf Clubhouse which include Golfer’s lounger, karaoke bar, view deck, pro shop, lockers, sauna, massage, function rooms, coffee shop
- 18 hole par 72 signature championship golf course by Greg Norman
- Guarded community
- Cool climate, no pollution
- Located in gated community, 24 hours security
- With club house
- Built-in late 2010
- Landscaped garden
- Solar water heater
- Friendly neighbors, mostly retirees
- Safe location, with roaming guards
- Situated at the highest point of the village, overlooking Taal and golf course
- 100% flood free
- Clean title, first owner, property tax up-to- date
PHP 19 Million (Price is negotiable, Furnished)
Note: 1 day notice for viewing
Click to find out price in other currencies.
DISTANCE TO POINTS OF INTEREST
||Robinson's Twinlake, Savemore Mendez, Robinson's Summit, Waltermart Serin
||Alfonso Market, Mendez Market, Mahogany Market
||Ninoy Aquino International Airport
1 hectare = 2.47 acres | 1 hectare = 10,000 square meters | 1 acre = 4,000 sq. m.
1 square meter = 10.76 square feet | 1 kilometer = 0.62 miles
1 meter = 3.28 feet | 1 meter = 1.09 yards
sq.m. = square meters | PHP or P = Philippine Peso | USD or $ = United States Dollar
m = meter | approx = approximately | km = kilometer | min = minute
About Batangas Province
| Map of Batangas Province
This page has been visited